Achievement Hunter : To All The Squirrels Who Cared for Me
Want to start achievement hunting? Not sure where to begin? Not a problem! Each Fortnight Phoenixsting will go over some achievement hunting, with tips on where to begin.
This week I’ve gone hunting for the newest critters to the game. It’s time to show them some /love and welcome them to a shattered world.
Head to the twilight Highlands for the first part of this achievement. Head to the river running through the centre of the map and you should be able to spot a few Rattlesnakes. After you have tagged one of them head up to just south of the Vermillion Redoubt where you can grab the Highlands Turkey and Yellow-Bellied Marmot.
2. Head back to your capital city and grab the portal to Tol Barad, you do have to be 85 to use this unfortunately, but its the only way to grab the next 3 critters.
3. Once you arrive in Tol Barad head up to Rustberg Village where you can grab the Wharf Rat and Sassy Cat.
4. Now for the next part there can’t be a Tol Barad battle taking place or you might have some trouble getting across the bridge. You have to head south into southern Tol Barad. Once there you can find the Baradin Fox Kit just east of the bridge. Grab it and head back to your capital.
5. Next take the Portal to Hyjal. Here you can grab the Alpine Chipmunk from just north of where you enter. Next head east and grab the Grotto Vole. He will be located inside the tunnel. You should just be able to walk in and out without too much trouble. Now head south east and grab the Rock Viper.
6. Head back to your capital again. If you are horde I recommend flying back to Org and save your hearthstone.
7. Next up take the portal to Uldum. This one is easy as both critters are right next to where you port in. So /love the Oasis Moth and Mac Frog and head back to your capital again.
8. Lastly head to Vashj’ir. The best spot here is the Shimmering Expanse. Both the Rockchewer Whelk and the Sea Cucumber and right next to each other here. Show them some /love and you are done!
As a side note, if you are having trouble locating a specific critter you can always write yourself a macro.
Just use /tar “crittername”
/tar Mac Frog
Let me know how you go giving the critters the love they deserve!
Recent blog posts
- Long awaited gaming Duke Nukem Forever coming out in May
- Dungeon Call to Arms Mechanic: Yay or Nay?
- Yogg Saron Soloed Death Knight-Style!
- Kalvarian's Corner: Stopping the Burn-Out
- Hunter Memorial: Ammunition (Arrows/Bullets)
- Hunter Memorial: Aspect of the Viper
- Top 5 Best Looking Hunter Pets in Cataclysm
- Hunter Memorial: Volley
- What if World of Warcraft was in Real Life?
- A Letter to the DPS, From a Healer