Lvl 50- Remember the Time.
When I dinged level 50 I couldn’t help thinking about when my very first toon dinged 50. It was many years ago and so many things have changed. I as a person have changed in the last 6 years and so has World of Warcraft. So I would like to take this time to sit back and go over some of the things that are long lost since the game has began.
At this point I have tanked the Starter 5-mans and with that I can see that this is going to be a rough road. Since starting I have had to kick a Pally “healer” who was really a Pally tank that thought he could heal. I gave him a chance but he couldn’t keep me up so I had to look for a new healer. Then there was a mage that tried to make us wipe by pulling everything in the room. I was lucky to be able to handle it with no wipe.
Recent blog posts
- Long awaited gaming Duke Nukem Forever coming out in May
- Dungeon Call to Arms Mechanic: Yay or Nay?
- Yogg Saron Soloed Death Knight-Style!
- Kalvarian's Corner: Stopping the Burn-Out
- Hunter Memorial: Ammunition (Arrows/Bullets)
- Hunter Memorial: Aspect of the Viper
- Top 5 Best Looking Hunter Pets in Cataclysm
- Hunter Memorial: Volley
- What if World of Warcraft was in Real Life?
- A Letter to the DPS, From a Healer