In what I hope is a foreshadowing of a new capital or mini-capital city for the faction and a counter to the Horde Goblins' reconstruction of Azshara, High Tinker Mekkatorque will unveil the plans of his race in retaking what was lost during a civil war and the invasion of the butt-ugly Troggs.
But Ironforge, we’ve got a problem. A hunter’s specialty is to tame various beasts all over the face of Azeroth, why are we almost always seeing the same Northrend Worg every single end-game raid that we go into?
Countless heroes and villains have played a part in the ever-changing tableau of Azeroth’s history. In the upcoming World of Warcraft content patch, two will step forward to confront the Lich King Arthas -- one a former friend, the other a former servant -- in the Icecrown Citadel: The Frozen Halls dungeon.
Learn more about Jaina Proudmoore of the Alliance and Sylvanas Windrunner, Banshee Queen of the Forsaken, on our new bio page.
Recent blog posts
- Long awaited gaming Duke Nukem Forever coming out in May
- Dungeon Call to Arms Mechanic: Yay or Nay?
- Yogg Saron Soloed Death Knight-Style!
- Kalvarian's Corner: Stopping the Burn-Out
- Hunter Memorial: Ammunition (Arrows/Bullets)
- Hunter Memorial: Aspect of the Viper
- Top 5 Best Looking Hunter Pets in Cataclysm
- Hunter Memorial: Volley
- What if World of Warcraft was in Real Life?
- A Letter to the DPS, From a Healer