Home / Raiding
World of Warcraft Cataclysm Mage AddOns That Will Boost DPS and Make You More EffectiveThere are three AddOns that I find extremely useful for being a mage:
Thu, 06/10/2010 - 6:16pm — Kalvarian
After hours of testing and spending time in battlegrounds, its pretty simple. Gear doesn't matter. Someone with a gearscore of 2000 is as good as someone with a gearscore of 5000. I went and got my mage the legacy level 60 pvp gear set and equiped it and starting using in battlegrounds. What were the results? No difference from my level 80 pvp gear set! Read more below ...
Mon, 03/22/2010 - 9:56am — Kalvarian
I would like to think that is was a moral victory for my LFG group. As I'm leveling my Druid through the LFG system this morning, we had a hunter that was doing crazy low damage and DPS and as I watched some Green cloth items dropped (remember that this is for lower levels) and the hunter needed on them.
Recent blog posts
- Long awaited gaming Duke Nukem Forever coming out in May
- Dungeon Call to Arms Mechanic: Yay or Nay?
- Yogg Saron Soloed Death Knight-Style!
- Kalvarian's Corner: Stopping the Burn-Out
- Hunter Memorial: Ammunition (Arrows/Bullets)
- Hunter Memorial: Aspect of the Viper
- Top 5 Best Looking Hunter Pets in Cataclysm
- Hunter Memorial: Volley
- What if World of Warcraft was in Real Life?
- A Letter to the DPS, From a Healer