At the end of the day, subject to a little variations, a protection warrior’s talent specialization will probably look a little like this: http://mop.wowhead.com/mists-of-pandaria-talent-calculator#wyUi
Death Knight tanks are two-pronged, it’s either you love them or hate them. Admit it, there are a couple of heroic dungeon PUGs where the DK tank kinda screws up the pull, can’t maintain a decent aggro, or worse, confused whether they’re really tanks or a 4th DPS. Players usually have a hard time choosing on which talent tree they should focus on when it comes to tanking. Unholy, Frost, and Blood specs have abilities that are extremely useful for tanks, but they couldn’t learn it because they need to spend talent points before getting them.
Originally, Death Knights are Blizzard’s experiment in concocting a hybrid class that can play 2 roles, whatever talent spec the player chooses. This experiment received mixed reviews as DKs tend to get envious of their Pally, Warrior, and even Druid counter parts’ dedicated tanking tree.
Recent blog posts
- Long awaited gaming Duke Nukem Forever coming out in May
- Dungeon Call to Arms Mechanic: Yay or Nay?
- Yogg Saron Soloed Death Knight-Style!
- Kalvarian's Corner: Stopping the Burn-Out
- Hunter Memorial: Ammunition (Arrows/Bullets)
- Hunter Memorial: Aspect of the Viper
- Top 5 Best Looking Hunter Pets in Cataclysm
- Hunter Memorial: Volley
- What if World of Warcraft was in Real Life?
- A Letter to the DPS, From a Healer