Warlords of Draenor Beta: Tectus – FATBOSS
Tectus! This stone monster has some of the most chaotic mechanics you’ll have to deal with in the first tier of Warlords of Draenor. When you’ve progressed the fight long enough you’re forced to deal with the boss abilities 5 times over. Another fight where personal player skill will be high value.
Highmaul is located in Nagrand and is scheduled to be released a few weeks into the expansion to act as first half of tier 17. If you liked the video please do drop us a like!
Please note that this video is a preview of the boss and potentially anything could change before this instance does hit live servers. As always expect an official FatbossTV raid guide within the first few days of this instance being released.
- Heroic: Mogu’shan Vaults – The Stone Guard Video In this installment of our Mogushan Vaults video series, Shaidy...
- Horridon 10 Man Heroic Throne of Thunder Guide – FATBOSS Horridon 10 Man Heroic strategy guide brought to you by...
- Proving Grounds Tank Bronze Challenge – WoW Patch 5.4 PTR Welcome back to patch 5.4 This time I will be...
Recent blog posts
- Long awaited gaming Duke Nukem Forever coming out in May
- Dungeon Call to Arms Mechanic: Yay or Nay?
- Yogg Saron Soloed Death Knight-Style!
- Kalvarian's Corner: Stopping the Burn-Out
- Hunter Memorial: Ammunition (Arrows/Bullets)
- Hunter Memorial: Aspect of the Viper
- Top 5 Best Looking Hunter Pets in Cataclysm
- Hunter Memorial: Volley
- What if World of Warcraft was in Real Life?
- A Letter to the DPS, From a Healer